Testers' Day is an event for test engineers and test experts in the automotive industry. Attend this event to get the newest information about testing and to meet suppliers with the knowledge of test implementation.
The theme of Testers' Day at AstaZero is the new NCAP ratings for 2018 within active safety. Attend this event to network and to learn about the new ratings, implementation of test, test equipment and the challenges to fulfil new test methods.
09.00 Welcome - introduction
09.30-12.00 Seminars and presentations
- Euro NCAP 2018 5-star requirements
For a top Euro NCAP rating in 2018, a vehicle must be equiped with a number of active safety system supporting the driver to avoid or mitigate crashes to happen in the first place – Aled Williams, Euro NCAP
- Experience and challenges in Active Safety Testing
Jan-Olof Axelsson, Denso/CLEPA
- Active Safety Testing of Commercial Vehicles
Robert Laxing & Lars Bjelkeflo, Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- Mobile Mapping and automatic data extraction on test tracks and public roads
Linus Myrbäck, AstaZero
12.00-13.00 Lunch and mingel
13.00-15.00 Demonstrations of test equipment by:
- Anthony Best Dynamics Ltd
- 4activeSystems GmbH
- DSD - Dr. Steffan Datentechnik GesmbH
- Provinn AB/ Oxford Technical Solutions Ltd
- Dynamic Research, Inc.
- WSP Sverige AB
- Moshon Data
15.00-15.30 Coffee break
15.30-16.00 Ending of the day